Please see the Exclusions and Provisions.
Please see the Group Life and Disability Income Medical Underwriting NOTICE..
- In certain circumstances, additional information may be needed.
- Access to NeuroFlow may not be available for certain approved disability claims, such as pregnancy, and for some surgeries such as gall bladder and hernia. This is not an exhaustive list of claim types.
- American Payroll Association, “Getting Paid in America” Survey, 2016.
- Under current Federal Income Tax laws, the monthly benefit is generally free from income tax (IRC Section 104) if the premiums are paid by you with after tax dollars. Income from some employer-provided plans is fully taxable.
- The money not used for claims, expenses, and other charges is distributed back to the Plan’s participants as an Annual Cash Refund. These refunds vary year to year, and while not guaranteed, Plan participants have received Annual Cash Refunds from the AICPA Insurance Trust every year, without fail, for over three decades for each Disability Insurance Plan.
- The information within this material reflects the maximum duration of disability for insureds who become disabled on or after January 1, 2015.
This site may contain marketing language, on products issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, that has not yet been approved in all states.
The products issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America may not be available in all states.
This policy provides disability income insurance only. It does NOT provide basic hospital, basic medical, or major medical insurance as defined by the New York Department of Financial Services
North Carolina Residents: THIS IS NOT A MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT PLAN. If you are eligible for Medicare, review the Guide to Health Insurance for People with Medicare, which is available from the company.
The NeuroFlow App and any related resources or services are provided by NeuroFlow®, a third-party entity that is independent from Prudential Financial, Inc. (“Prudential”) and its subsidiaries. NeuroFlow®, Prudential, and Prudential’s subsidiaries are not crisis intervention service or medical service providers. Accordingly, any resources or services provided by either entity or through the NeuroFlow App are not intended to provide medical advice or a crisis intervention service, and are not intended diagnose, cure, prevent, advise on and/or treat any disease, disorder, illness, crisis, or condition.
Aon Insurance Services is the brand name for the brokerage and program administration operations of Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (TX 13695) (AR 100106022); in CA & MN, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency, Inc. (CA 0795465); in OK, AIS Affinity Insurance Services Inc.; in CA, Aon Affinity Insurance Services, Inc. (CA 0G94493), Aon Direct Insurance Administrators, and Berkely Insurance Agency; and in NY, AIS Affinity Insurance Agency. The Plan Agent of the AICPA Insurance Trust, Aon Insurance Services, is not affiliated with Prudential.
Group Insurance coverage is issued by The Prudential Insurance Company of America, a Prudential Financial company, Newark, NJ. The Booklet-Certificate contains all details, including any policy exclusions, limitations, and restrictions, which may apply. Contract Series: 83500.